Things That I Wish I Could Experience Again Without Illness:
These things are something we all take advantage of, we do them without thinking and experience them without even realising. It's a classic case of 'you don't know what you had, until it's gone.' This list is exactly what I had and what I want back more than anything..
- Waking up refreshed every morning.
- Not having to plan the day around energy levels.
- Not having to worry about what time you get home.
- That rewarding feeling that comes with working out.
- Happy exhaustion after dancing all night.
- Eating what you want without having to worry if it will make you worse.
- That happy feeling after being outside in the sun all day.
- Spontaneously going out with your friends.
- Feeling in control of your body.
- That joy that comes with working out, feeling like you achieved something.
- Napping as a luxury, not as a necessity.
- Not dealing with constant pain and fatigue knowing that this may be your reality for life.